Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to bass lake for my first time today. I parked at deep quarry and rode my bike over. There were lots of panfish and small bass lined up all around the shoreline. I ended up out on a sandbar thingy toward the center of the lake, I lost one and landed one 12 inch bass.
Then on my way down the trail I wound up crashing my bike and ended up in the lake with my bike and my baitcasting setup :) I tried planting my foot and the ground sloped towards the lake so went in backwards and got fully submerged including my head. At least the water was warm, I still fished a couple more hours. I took my baitcaster apart and am drying that off now.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
crummmy! :D was out there too, and actually saw 2 dudes get in the water...they were working a point and it actually made sense for them to wet wade out a little...they caught one dink....i was nervous watching them tho...there some holes in that lake...was just waiting for one guy to drop off one.

6 bass.

one 17.5, one 16 inch....rest 10-12 inchers.

creature baits. slow!

if ya see me hollar! bears hat and headphones...prolly be in that area again tommorow.

the hhf!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.