Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather was soo nice today. Instead of just fishing the whole time, I decided to walk around the forest. I never knew Beck was so beautiful. I saw a deer and the water rippling was just awesome. The sad note however i didn't catch anything from 12:30-2pm. Give it another shot next weekend.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
It was a nice day to be out. I almost went to Beck this afternoon, but helped my son install his car stereo instead.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Doc,what were u thinking ?

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
He had wires all over the place. Somebody had to hook up the amp and subwoofer. I know, what was I thinking?

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
He's a smart kid. He's studying Mechanical Engineering at IIT. It's just that he's a little bit slow and meticulous and he never would have finished it before dark. As it was, we finished with a flashlight.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
did you go out cruising with him with the windows rolled down and blasting jay-z hollering at girls and throwing glenview gangsta signs. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Augy, don't you know anything? You need to cruise with the windows up so that they vibrate better! :shock:

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm picturing that Jamie Kennedy "Rollin' with Saget" video right now. For thos of you that haven't seen it, here's the link.

I almost fell out of the chair the first time I saw it :lol:

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
That's pretty funny! The only thing is that has a Hummer and my son drives a Jeep! :shock:

·
Registered
87 Posts
I was talking about the Glenview gang situation. My boss is on board for the Northbrook Fest (don't know if that's the actual name) and there was supposed to be a fight between a gang from Glenview and a gang from Rogers Park, so they called in the Cook County Gang Task Force. If you've never seen these guys, picture a bunch of tatooed up 6'3" and up biker looking guys that are basically undercover cops. Needless to say, the brawl never happened.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
I've seen some of the undercover cops. You are right, you would never know that they are cops.

BTW, I don't know how this report on Beck Lake turned into this. :?

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
seriously, there really IS a glenview gang???!!! :shock: i was just messing around. lmao!! middle class gangbangers...what's this world coming to.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Augy said:
they wouldn't happen to be members of wcf who fish the glen afterhours?? those bastards!! :shock:
I think the individuals that you are referring to are more of a cult than a gang!

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
In the words of John Belushi
"We r not a gang,we r a club and cruise up and down the boulevard!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts