Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather was soo nice today. Instead of just fishing the whole time, I decided to walk around the forest. I never knew Beck was so beautiful. I saw a deer and the water rippling was just awesome. The sad note however i didn't catch anything from 12:30-2pm. Give it another shot next weekend.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
He's a smart kid. He's studying Mechanical Engineering at IIT. It's just that he's a little bit slow and meticulous and he never would have finished it before dark. As it was, we finished with a flashlight.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm picturing that Jamie Kennedy "Rollin' with Saget" video right now. For thos of you that haven't seen it, here's the link.

I almost fell out of the chair the first time I saw it :lol:

·
Registered
87 Posts
I was talking about the Glenview gang situation. My boss is on board for the Northbrook Fest (don't know if that's the actual name) and there was supposed to be a fight between a gang from Glenview and a gang from Rogers Park, so they called in the Cook County Gang Task Force. If you've never seen these guys, picture a bunch of tatooed up 6'3" and up biker looking guys that are basically undercover cops. Needless to say, the brawl never happened.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.