Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished from 10-11am. Overcast, low 70's and winds from NE at 10+ mph.

i'm so done with beck!!! not because the fishing is tough, or because they keep doing a weed kill, but because of them DAMN geese! more specifically, their mind field of shit!!

you can't take a single step without having to avoid a pile. sometimes, your not trying to avoid at all. your just trying to step in the least amount of shit. it's unreal and quite disgusting.

no more shore fishing at beck for me. at least until they figure out a solution for the geese. it's right in my backyard too! arrrrgh!! :mad:

·
Registered
17 Posts
sorry augy how bout occ haha. havent caught much there in awile i tried today and got a nice hit but missed him. but ya beck has been shitty and the geese are a def problem. i heard they bring swans into ponds and lakes with bad problems. they do it at glenbrook hospital's pond out front so the geese dont go there. but it be nice to have them there. sounds mean but they should break all the eggs off the island in the spring before the hatch maybe then they would relocate. haha jking..... but ya im off to the chains maybe lake delevan tonight well see what happends i just got my new camara so i hope to get some nice pics. u should see the 20+ bass i got out of occ it was the most beautiful and best fish ive ever caught!

·
Registered
340 Posts
You outta try the donkey and bull sH!t we used to wade through to go trout fishing in Wisconsin. I'll take an ornary goose over a "in season" bull any day. :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.