Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well major heat sucks let me tell u. i was out from 1 pm to bout 6 and not one hit. beck is way too slow this is weird. took a sample of the water and im gonna take a PH test on it to see how messed up that water is i took to differnt water temp tests and both at 85 degree's wow thats warm... too warm i think. but i mist say i was at long lake the day before that and i thought of using top water baits and it was worth it my buddy had all the luck i kept missing them but god did they hit hard when they came up. buzzbaits and tourney frogs where the big hitters. but i fished beck all day from out in my canoe and saw just bass jumping that is about it and a ton of damn geese! and ur average buckheads that dont speak a lick of english that dont have a lisense to fish. think i may try out occ when it cools down a bit. i love that top water action its the best and the most fun. ill try to post the pic of the 14 inch LMB my buddy got in long lake its a nice one. and he lost a skirt of his buzz bait so its a worthy pic haha. so i was thinking anyone ever fish lake delevan? cause i want to go soon because that lake is hitting amazing and so is Genva.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jason, im suprised i have not seen u at beck or at the glen's lake. im always looking for people to go fishing wish id love to have a big thing with canoe's on beck on day. have u ever caught a pike outa beck?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.