Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aris and I took out Aris' 14 ft boat for her maiden vovaye at Beck this Sat. Beautiful day but not much action with the fish. Water temp 59-60*. boated a single 15.5 inch bass on powerworm dragged along the bottom in what looked to be the only piece of cabbage remaining at beck. it looked like a single strand of weed growth in the middle of the north end of the lake. LOL. i think they did a weed kill here as well. DAMNIT!!!

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
Nice pics. Glad you got to get out on the boat. Always fun.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Moveing in on me Augy nice fish buy the way. Now don't make me make a call to my uncle Tony Soprano..............LOL I love that lake me and Aris Fished it in my 16ft acouple times. I caught a 5# LMB there

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Looks like you guys had a beautiful day on the lake. Thanks for the report. I still think that there are some big fish in there. Hopefully we'll have some ice this year so I can get out there and try for some big ones.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Atleast we were able to check out the boat and make sure it floats. lol.
We had 2 bites all day,atleast we boated the 1 haaaaaa
Nice job Augy !
Hey u did better than the last Deep outing lol

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i've been barely avoiding the skunk lately. pheww! it's nice getting on something. at least we know that the boat floats right.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Nice fish and nice pics of the lake!

Fishing has been slow for me also, the people I am with are outfishing me 3 to 1. Maybe I smell or should change deodorant

1 - 9 of 9 Posts