Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out for bass for an hour or so this afternoon, got a couple of rock bass and snagged a giant giant giant carp... Unfortunatly I had no net and in my attempt to reach down and grab him he broke my 4 lb test. No Large/Small-mouth bass were interested in what I was throwing at them, fine with me, nice to be out.

Sorry, no photos today, I was on my bike and had a couple of poles, didn't want to bother with the camera.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was, he was pretty lazy. He just kind of pulling steady against me, he made a couple of harder pulls. I got him up to the wall and reached down and got 2 fingers under the gill plate and he just freaked out and I lost him, snapped my line, my nice new glass shad rap hooked in him. I'd say he was in the mid 30's in length and built like a barrel.

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Cam said:
Went out for bass for an hour or so this afternoon, got a couple of rock bass and snagged a giant giant giant carp... Unfortunately I had no net and in my attempt to reach down and grab him he broke my 4 lb test. No Large/Small-mouth bass were interested in what I was throwing at them, fine with me, nice to be out.

Sorry, no photos today, I was on my bike and had a couple of poles, didn't want to bother with the camera.
Pm me b4 you go out, We can meet up... And figure 'em out together :wink:

Geo

:mrgreen:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.