Chicago Fishing Forum banner

Berkly Gulp Alive

1K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  vploeg 
#1 ·
I have been seeing moore of burkly gulp alive bein used by people..its those 20$ tubs of recharge bait.....and body get luck with them??

#2 ·
Gulp alive works just as good as the bag gulp. But every time me or my buddies tried the stuff in the tub, it leaks all over the place, it is a real nasty mess. Everyone else I have talked to has the same problem (their containers just suck), so I wouldnt suggest throwin it in ur tackle bag. I even put it in a plastic pickel jar and it still leaked all over :evil:

I stick with bag gulp now, its much easier to store and more portable in tackle bags.

The bag gulp seems softer and more lively an action IMO, but I am sure they both work the same which is what most other anglers I have talked to agree.

#4 ·
For walleye, it works just as well as live bait for me. For bass, I lost the biggest of my life on a gulp alive drop shot worm next to the boat.... :evil: I'd buy a tub of whatever your favorite bait/color is and give it a whirl. I think it all depends on what you fish for and how often you go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.