1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
OK - one more time. Don't drag your catches on the ground. It's not at all neceesary and really fucks up the fish. If you want credability as an angler you'll practice best practices.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fish more, Ramble less :) Would you rather me keep em? All were in limit. :) Attack the tournament trails. There’s worst out there then this minor scuffle. Come on bro. Happy fishing

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
I did not say you should keep them - don't deflect. You drag your catches on the ground which hurts the fish & effects their ability to survive. Your response is BS and your cred is rapidly going in the tank. All I can do is unsuscribe.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One can argue it can only be beneficial to their immune system. You shouldn’t fish. It’s very conflicting.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Been fishing since before your predecessors were a stain on your daddy's sheet. Don't expect to stop now.

·
Registered
431 Posts
There is a fine line between being a fisherman who also posts YouTube videos and being a YouTuber who also happens to fish. Just kidding there isn’t.

The dead giveaway of the latter is a “common influencer” over enthusiastic intros such as “what is up youtube” accented on the last syllables. Fortunately this happens in the first five seconds, but if somehow you survive till the end and are asked to hit the like button and subscribe, that’s another giveaway.

Plenty of good content on YouTube, but unfortunately hard to find. Lately I have been really enjoying videos posted by Jake Harshman.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Don’t usually watch your vids (much), liked you're old looong posts. But it had Busse in the title so…

1st, haven’t fished in almost 3 months

2nd., Know the spot. ( used to have way more wood in that corner, in a by gone time) Rambler knows it well, he pisses on the other side.:p

This brings back memories, I think you had just (finally) crossed over from the WWD as “George W”, and put on a shore fishing frogging show. 20+ I think.

Respect!:cool:

You have had a lot of great days in the bay. Had my best frogging day with you, jason and skippy69 30 bass among us in what, an hour! I had 10! Booyah!! And you beat me.

3rd, Rambler, his credibility as an angler ain’t gonna suffer as we have all landed fish in not too perfect ways from time to time. :rolleyes: Besides, half the fish were coated in 2-4 lbs of Busse weeds, so they were protected :)And this guy can catch fish on a kids spiderman rod and reel (or any lure they made to catch fisherman)

And 4th it’s CWB, from shore! Looks like low water . And i love the under water shots. Sad I had to wait 3+ months to see it. Might have motivated me.

Nothing like FROGGIN!(y)

·
Super Moderator
6,108 Posts
Love that spot as well even though we skunked out there during the Tourney. We did see lots of bass milling around, they just had no interest that particular day. I skipped through the video just to see the fish landings and honestly you do what I do when frogging from shore, which is swing them. They shake the Frogs so easy it is hard to do it any other way without losing a significant amount of your fish. I'll be honest, I cringed a bit in a past video when a smallmouth was bouncing around on the pavement, but don't see the issue of dragging a fish on the mix of gravel/grass with 5 lbs of weed protecting it.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Enjoyed the video. You seemed to have married two of your hobbies fishing and tubing together and looks like the family is enjoying as well. Keep it real

1 - 11 of 11 Posts