Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've only been around for a few months on the site, but I'm just curious to see what, in all of your opinions, was the BEST thread of the year???

My two votes go to Legend''s walleye adventures on the fox, and the infamous muskie on a fly (aka muskie on a stringer)

·
Registered
400 Posts
the box of condoms and ??? thread. Corrupt a wish has been pretty funny too.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
i vote for muskie on a stringer. how did those muskie cheeks taste??? delicious!! i ain't ever seen that guy again. he must be busy eating muskie!!!

Dave

·
Super Moderator
6,230 Posts
For a non-fishing report I have to go with the Andrews WWD article and subsequent member review. I now start all the staff meetings at work with the legendary line, " I don't mean to be a cocky dick, but.........." :lol:

For actual fishing reports, I have a few favorites. Rich's Michigan adventures were awesome this year. Fishthoughts Deep Sea trip was something totally different. MrB's and NPikes awesome day of sucker fishing on Delavan stands out as well. Culprits monster busse walleye was cool too. Darth ALWAYs has great threads, and JP the HFF had some super threads about bass fishing the harbors. George catching nice crappie off of shopping carts as structure in the Chicago river. I know I am forgettting plenty of other good ones. I'll probably be back to edit this later :p

·
Registered
70 Posts
Although many of the aforementioned threads were entertaining, I have to vote for Darths' threads. Always informative with great quality photos wether it be fish or other wildlife.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I should have added that just about any DarthWader post is a good read. Informative, interesting, and a touch of humor in each. :wink:

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
darth had by far the most descriptive, consistant all around posts... along with JB. however my favorite thread was the ugly stick just because the original post said like one line and it turned into this HUGE controversy :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.