Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am consistantly seeing a pattern. I seem to catch bigger fish when I am trolling away from the pack of boats. This brown I caught yesterday 9/6 came on a Watermelon spoon and was in 100 feet of water down about 65 down. I was the only boat there and caught all fish in this area. Fish shut off when other boats arrived. Something like 7 for 12. Brown was 15.3 pounds.

This king came when I was fishing with Gotfish. There was maybe one boat nearby, but not even close. It did shut off after more boats arrived. King 23 pounds plus.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My misprint. 15.3. But with a comment from a guy like you that has been banned from other sites, I doubt you being legit. As for paying the kid, why don't I take that money and use it to bet I will catch more fish with spawn than you. That's right, you don't fish "spannnnnnnn"! I know who you are and you are a fool. Tough guy that hides behind a computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grow up bud, as the only bud you have is the one you smoke. :wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.