Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i had to pee realy bad thats why my smile sucks but it was on my new daiwa sol baitcaster and stcroix rod i got that day but i caught it on a paca craw rigged on a shakey head. area confidential its on a golf course that my bro and i sneak on. We v also caught HUGE crappie on same setup and wev caught crappie on swimbaits that are like 5 -6 inches not even joking.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Nice fish kid! And a Sol as well. :shock: I like yourchoice of rods and reels. I have a Sol on a St. Croix Legend Tournament that is a blast to fish with.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
my birthday was 2 months ago and it was during the reel sale thing when u bring a reel and they give a coupon
it was bass pro around march1-12

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Great fish! That fish is opposite of most Il fish, it looks like its growing really fast and getting fat before it grows long.
Keep sneaking into places while you are young :D Just be nice if they ask what you are doing- tell them you caught a fish and flash that smile LOL.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.