Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale:: Felt Ethic BMX Bike

In July, by random coincidence, I became the owner of a used bike which is in very good condition. This bike is too small for me and I am not a stunt-rider.

To the best of my knowledge, these Bikes are dominantly manufactured overseas, and many places have them listed at around $300 US.

Product Specifications::

Frame: Downtube 4130 CrMo, 20"TT, Gyro-Stops, 6mm Dropouts
Fork: Steerer tube 4130 CrMo, 1 1/8", 6mm Dropouts
Headset: SST Oryg Rotor
Brakes: U-Brake front and rear, rear with Odyssey London Mod System
Crankset: 3-piece 4130 CrMo tubular crank, with new 8T axle, 175mm
Chainring: 39T Disc
Rims: Aluminium, 48H
Hubs: 14mm axle front and rear
Pedals: Felt BackPedal
Handlebar: 2-piece WheelieBar
Saddle: Felt BaconStripe, new light version
Extras: 4 Pegs

About Felt Bikes said:
Jim Felt was a motocross guru for many of the top MX riders back in the 80's. In the late 80's and early 90's Jim got into cycling and started hand crafting frames under the Felt name. Fast forward to 1999 Jim is still building frames as small manufacturer. Then Bill Duehring, former VP of GT Bicycles, comes along and with help of his contacts an connections in bicycle word, Felt Bikes is re-born in 2000 as full line BMX, MTB, and all around cycling company.

One thing that sets Felt apart from the competition is there attention to detail and quality. They don't just crank out bikes and frames and slap their stickers on them like allot of companies do. Felt bikes and products are thoroughly designed and tested, and refined to perfection.

Today, Felt produces some the best value, best quality, best designed, BMX frames, bikes, and components on the market.
http://www.feltbicycles.com/index.php?e ... estyle_bmx

http://www.bonthronebikes.co.uk/28-33526

During the past few months, I gave the bike a good wash because it had a few mud stains - all gone now! In addition, I checked over the brakes including everything else and it works like new!

Bike has some wear on it for obvious reasons - because it is used for stunt riding. Has a few minor scratch marks on the pedals and pegs, and a very small tear on the seat, which can obviously be replaced, or even repaired.

Handle bars are comfy and she is ready to be used again for more riding!

I am located in Westchester, IL (near LaGrange Park). Buyer must pick up bike from my house.

Asking Price :: $150, or best offer.

Private Message me if interested. Thanks! :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.