Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
svslider said:
Well thats why i carry a bb gun in my tackle bag that shoots 30 rounds in a half a second/ I hope dnr doesnt search me
Woah man!!! I can't fish with ya... I have a FOID card I want no issues with.. I have had my troubled days in the past when I was 8 or so with bb guns. I grew outta that stage and went bigger, but nothing leaves the property... Well. sometimes! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
svslider said:
my foid app is in the works and then that big bird at wwd better watch out.
LOL, come on man!!! Even with a FOID. It is illegal and unlawful to carry a concealed weapon, being a bb gun or not. I ran into my troubles useing a .40 cal pistol on some property damage that happened on my own property. I never fired a round but held the punk hostage, but I looked like the bad guy when the police arrived. Even though it was still on my property, but since it was outside. I almost payed the consequences in court. Lets not get over our heads now man! That's just Non-Sense to carry a BB while fishing, kinda funny though at the same time. Just carry a "Kershaw" Knife. Works awesome for cutting braided line on top of it :D

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
i wear the gun on my hip to avoid that concealed crap, just gotta get that foid. And I think I like spyderco better than kershaw, or busse knives are good too.
I guess sarcasm doesnt transmit well ofer the internet, Of course i dont carry my machinegun for fishing. But sometimes I do carry my fishing pole when I go out bb machinegunning LOL/just not at fp lakes.\

Also- whats concealed weapon? I think a knife is ok up to 3 inches. Is that if its exposed via clip? what about fixed blade? I carried a fixed blade aprox 3.5 inches to the wwd in my tackle bag, is that legal?

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
svslider said:
i wear the gun on my hip to avoid that concealed crap, just gotta get that foid. And I think I like spyderco better than kershaw, or busse knives are good too.
Man, you have to know your gun rights!!!! :roll: I'm done talking and jacking this thread. Talk in PM. Even a gun on your hip is illegal.. We do not have the Right to Carry, only the right to own in the state of IL. only 36 states in this country give you the right to carry!

Get your facts straight...

LOL, you make me laugh! :lol:

Before you purchase a gun I suggest you join the NRA and the ILRA. You might learn something that will keep you outta the slamer.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
svslider said:
That pic looks photochopped. I do hate those black cormorants all over the place though, they are a protected species too.
"photochopped" ...... Ya

I don't think a 8 lb bird can fly with a 4lb bass attached :roll:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.