Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
P.I.G...nice one man

"I'm 6'2 250+ just for reference ..."

Most people.... adults that is (if you look ) The length of the thumb to the last knuckle
when holding a fish is about 4.5 to 5.0 inches :) (I say "about"...check it out on your own hand)

My avatar?? that pig was 'about' 17 inches and 3.5 lbs.....

Your catch is about 24 to 26 inches..

AND ..... that bad boy is FAT as Hell......

So when you see a fish lipped in a picture you can gage the length by the persons hand :)

(topped out at 7lbs and it was close to two feet long!! ) No fish story here... that's one long fat Hawg :lol:

918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BassCaster said:
P.I.G...nice one man

"I'm 6'2 250+ just for reference ..."

Most people.... adults that is (if you look ) The length of the thumb to the last knuckle
when holding a fish is about 4.5 to 5.0 inches :) (I say "about"...check it out on your own hand)

My avatar?? that pig was 'about' 17 inches and 3.5 lbs.....

Your catch is about 24 to 26 inches..

AND ..... that bad boy is FAT as Hell......

So when you see a fish lipped in a picture you can gage the length by the persons hand :)

(topped out at 7lbs and it was close to two feet long!! ) No fish story here... that's one long fat Hawg :lol:
very good idea...the thumb thing and all.....I'm buying a good scale this year with a tape or something.thanks for the kind words guys...but you didn't have to refer to ME as a pig or a hawg... :lol: :lol: jk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.