Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any body needs any tips on how to catch the big cats on lassale just give me holler ican give tips . last year i have caught over 50 blues 20lb-42lb and have lost bigger . dont bring light gear leave at home. just ask the surveyer guy about the boy from pontiac that catches the big blues.he will probaly tell u about where i catch mine.i there about every week.my email is [[email protected]][email protected][/email].

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
christhecatman22 said:
any body needs any tips on how to catch the big cats on lassale just give me holler ican give tips . last year i have caught over 50 blues 20lb-42lb and have lost bigger . dont bring light gear leave at home. just ask the surveyer guy about the boy from pontiac that catches the big blues.he will probaly tell u about where i catch mine.i there about every week.my email is [[email protected]][email protected][/email].
By shore or by boat and when is opening day?

·
Super Moderator
6,230 Posts
christhecatman22 said:
u can go ahead and go there the 15th but im not im going the 17th.
Actually, I am going on the 19th most likely, which is a Wednesday. BTW, the lake will be closed on the 17th, as it is every Monday and Tuesday during the month of March.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Man... LOL whats up with people betting money on here, Save that for a trip for the First Bass Of The Day award! :lol:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
From the original post I thought you meant you were currently fishing there.

I e-mailed the DNR and asked to confirm, and the reply was as Matt had already pointed out:

"The Lake will not be open until March 15th at 6:00 am until dusk. We
will be closed on Mondays and Tuesdays in the months of March and Oct.
Thank you for your interest in LaSalle Lake."

·
Super Moderator
6,230 Posts
Thanks for checking up on that Lip Yanker. I can't remember the last time the opener was on a weekend, but I can imagine it will be crazy with the boats lining up the night before to get a spot.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.