Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok a month ago I Broke the tip of my rod. Its a red berkley cherrywood. Ive had the rod for five years. Where can I go to get it fixed around here. I dont have a warrenty. :( :x

·
Registered
341 Posts
Went there once this summer. The guys really nice. I couldn't figure out the proper way to oil a baitcaster via google (nor could i even open it :oops: ) and he took time away from paying customers to sit down and teach me for a good 10 minutes without accepting money. If any of my rods ever broke that's where I'm heading without a doubt!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
i snapped about a foot off of the end of my light action spinner, and just went to ACE and bought a fiberglass patch kit. I put a pin in the shaft so that it would stick, and fiberglassed the two halves together. It cost only about $13 and isnt too pretty, but it worked. I caught a 4lb+ smallie a week or two later with no problems, and still use the rod.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.