Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got out today around 11:00am, fished the pier at the south pool with minnows and got5 green sunnies. after that i went to the main dam, fished with tiny curly tails and got...

1 orange spot sunnie

2 gills

and 20 greenies.

There were carp every where, there were a bunch of rudd running in the middle ofthe creek to. Saw a GIANT carp ike 50 plus by the rocks below the dam, also saw some bass. it kinda sucked bcause i wanted some walleye. ohwell!

·
Registered
345 Posts
I fished below the main damn, from about 4-8 caught 3 bullheads, and 3 bass. Biggest bass being about 17". Was cool cause right as I was landing him another guy there was landing one to, so he handed it over to me for a quick pic, Bass were hitting pretty hard from about 5-6 after that it died down for a while. Started jigging for walleye(using leeches) after that, got some good hits, but couldn't hook any,

I saw Andrew fishing the other side, didnt see prince though. Or, just didnt recognize him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.