Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've found that the Cook County Forest Preserve webpage is one of the worst I've ever encountered! There's no information and no contact info.

I've looked all over the web, and the only phone numbers I can find concerning boat rental on Busse are no longer in service.

Can somebody please help me out!! I'm looking for how much the rental is and when the rental facility opens.

Thanks SOOOO much!

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
I dont remember what the rental costs were but heres the #1-847-228-5253

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much!

For everybody's info:

Fishing boats are $12/hr or $30/day
Trolling motor is $32 for 2hrs or $50/day

The facilities open at 6AM

Thanks Culprit, good luck on the water!

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Can you bring your own trolling motor and just rent the boat there? Maybe we should have one of the WCTT outings this month at Busse?

·
Registered
953 Posts
If I can make that tourney it sounds good to me too. Always wanted to fish Busse by boat, but never have.

·
Super Moderator
6,276 Posts
That would be awesome. I may be able to even squeeze that one in now. Much different then the almost 2 hour ride home on the construction riddled Edens :p Also love the idea of fishing a new lake. Besides the WWD I have never been out, but heard the scenery and structure is great once you get off the shore.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I would be in for a fishing tournament at busse its close to my house and i have never been out there on a boat. I was hoping the 28th.So hopefully i could make it to my first outing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.