Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Temps in the 80's; calm winds; mix of sun and clouds; fished the north pool from 6:25pm-8:10pm.

This was a Senko-only outing. But partly because I left the tackle box at home. But no big deal as I was planning on using the Senko's most anyways.

Picked up two decent largemouth bass of 14" and 15". These bass hit the SECOND the lure hit the water. It was unbelievable - like they were sitting there with their mouths open and I tossed it right in!

The south/southwest shoreline (my favorite to fish) is almost completely unaccessable - as the weed/prairie growth is out of control. I bushwacked my way through and completely tore up my legs and feet, got chased by bees, several insect bites, and blood all over. Ouch! Rambo would have been pissed off! I kept having flashback to my days in Nam. The PC game Battlefield Vietnam that is.

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I put a post up about going, bitch! In Open Discussion. Stop watching Brokeback Mountain all the time and concentrate on WCF! :evil:

:lol:

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Augy... I'm going to Skokie Lagoons this evening. Shall I show up at you house with a dozen roses and a singing telegram inviting you to go with? Perhaps I can pack a picnic basket too. 8)

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
but dude, you so highly recommended it and even let me borrow your Collector's Edition DVD with all the "behind the ass"...i mean "behind the scenes" bonus footage and featurettes. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Damn I miss fishin' with you guys. Down here some of these back woods guys arn't kidding when they say squeal like a pig.....

On a differnent subject Augy when are you gonna camp down here at Kentucky (KY) lake?

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey Will... if you see cans of Budweiser gently falling like Senkos from your porch, don't grab 'em! That's probably the inbred locals fishing for a bald-headed city boy! :shock:

Watch out for THIS guy Will...

He could lookin' fer ya!

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Paybacks are such a bitch, Augy!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts