Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished for 3 hours and got the big skunkola,not even a nibble :(

Worse part was when my battery ran out of jiuce and we were heading straight for the dam ,so started paddling with a pushpole I had and just barely got out of the way before going down the dam lol and crashlanded on the riprap-scary moments indeed.
Thx for saving us Frank !
Time for a new and bigger battery.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
:shock: Sorry to hear about your bad luck, but glad that you guys are all right. That sucks about the battery and skunk. It looks like I need to get you some oars for Christmas. :wink:

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
:shock:

Wind was getting strong at the end Aris. Over the Dam !!!!! wow

Dean and I got there at 9:00ish almost got a speeding ticket on the FP road ticket and managed one dink striped bass.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Holy Crap time for a new batt Aris. Mike thanks for getting me out on the water love that boat dude. They always say a bad day on the water is better than a good day at work. Heres the only pick i got when we got there

·
Registered
341 Posts
Thanks for taking me out on the crawdad Aris. Even though there were no fish caught and started water rafting I had a blast nonetheless. 8) I got your back, LOL! At least I didn't freak out and jump out the boat haha!

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
They only question is how hard were the people on the dam laughing... :lol: Perfect YouTube moment

·
Administrator
5,361 Posts
Holy cow! Thanks God you got out of there.

I think we know what to get Aris for Christmas... No, not a battery, an oar! :lol:

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thx for ur concern guys !

It was definatly an adventure :) just glad it turned out ok and noone got hurt .

I will for sure be buying a paddle :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.