Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Havent posted on the sight lately too busy fishing and golfing :D Thanks to loyola medical center cutting 500 jobs and me being the lowest on the pole was laid off from work so I have been out everyday. This has been the hardest year since I can remember few fish here and there, But I havent been pulling in the hogs like in previous years. Tomorrow renting a boat at busse and praying for some action! I hope I come back with a nice report! Hope to see some of you guys there! and if anyone is hiring bald guys who like to fish let me know :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I fished Busse Friday morning. main dam for about an hour or so. had a nice bite but went 0 for 1. so many people out there-didn't feel like stayin long.

B

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
oh yeah forgot to mention...while there i stopped by the fishing wall type area near the main dam (crowded) and saw this guy (using like a 20ft. pole) with a can of corn-so i look down and dude has a carp on a stringer. :?: :?: :?: haha kinda weird. i didn't attempt to talk to the guy. to each his own i guess. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.