Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fun outing all. everyone got some bass action. u had to get the crawlers right in front of them. photos will describe our success.

mike with a nice carp.

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
Right on, guys. Glad you got out and got on some nice fish!

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Great job guys. I wish I could have joined you. I went to the Rosemont show instead. Maybe I'll hit Busse tomorrow.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Here's a picture of my first bass of 2007. :D

(I kind of don't look too happy in the photo, but I was.)

My camera ran out of batteries after this shot was taken, so this was the only picture I got.

It felt good to fish and have a WCF outing in the middle of January!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Nice job guys! I never go fishing in the cold weather, but I hope to change that this year...

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Great outing guys !
Lots of bigger fish caught.
Thx to Augy for sharing his wwd technique,he is the wwd master !
Also we enjoyed a fine breakfast before the outing which was very cool.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Some pics I had taken from the outing.

Nice bass for Basscaster

Nice bass for Augy the wwd master

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Hey nice bass guys. I should have gone there instead of the NSC. I'll be there next week to try my luck for sure!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Good times guys pleasure to finally meet you all, those are some nice fish! :) I only managed two dinks and had trouble fending off the gills. Next time I will bring some baitholder hooks and see if that helps.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Nice meeting u Adam we`ll get them next time :)

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Great day.... weather was good fishing was fun . Augy was on fire all day..(what did you have for breakfast...lol) Nice to me ya Adam.

Now we just have to get the site admin out for some fishing ... :wink:

·
Registered
136 Posts
krnfishboy7786 said:
MrB and Basscaster, it was good to meet you guys. It's always funny seeing peoples' pics on WCF all the time then seeing them in person. Hah Hah :D
agree, It's always funny seeing peoples' pics on WCF all the time then seeing them in person.

Augy, your jacket is so funny, so many pockets.
where did you get it? or you made it by yourself?

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bigrain said:
Augy, your jacket is so funny, so many pockets.
where did you get it? or you made it by yourself?
bigrain, you can get these vests at dick's for $20-$30. i love it. i don't have to carry a tackle box/bag because of it. everything fits into all the pockets. all i do is fling on the vest and i'm off to fish. especially nice if you like to move around like it do.

yellow thing attaches my pliers to the vest and also have clippers/jig eye poker tool attached to it as well on the green one. big back pocket holds all the lures i plan to use in easily swapable plano flip top containers.

it's a must if you plan to wade around of which i plan to do more of coming this season.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dick's may not have them in stock because the winter season. Who knows tho, they may have some leftover and on clearance.

There's a Dick's on Touhy in Niles. Just west of I-94. There's also another one in the Glen on Patriot Rd. Across the Glenview lake.

You can find many more styles online at all the fishing outfitters. Bass pro shops, Cabela's, etc.

Ebay probably will have some deals as well.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts