Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Specifically, was looking at their Spinning rods for my son to use. For only $20, figured he could bang them around without to much worry.

Anyone use them? Give me your thoughts and opinions about quality, sensitivity etc...

Thanks

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So in case anyone was wondering... don't waste your time with these rods. Used them once yesterday, and they both had one of the eyes come off each one. Actually, one had a middle eyelet pop off, and the other one the tip fell off after about an hour of fishing.

I'll be returning them and probably getting something along the lines of a Lightning rod/Power pole or Ugly Stick for my son.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I got a rod from dicks that may fit your needs. Its a Quest brand IM7, 6 foot 6 inch, medium strength, fast action. Fuji concept guides and fuji reel seat. It looks well built with no visible defects. I think I paid 25.00 + 5.00 for a no question asked dicks lifetime warranty. Go look at Dicks :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.