Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have gone the cable route for many years. Always hated it but these days we are almost forced into it. Using an antenna instead of cable is an option and might be a good one in big city locations but down south here where I'm at it just isn't good. I tried it for a year and decided against it and went back to cable.

As usual my premium increased again and I decided I need another option. My neighbor has a streaming app that requires a fire stick from Amazon. I bought the fire stick downloaded the app and no lie this is the best thing ever. For $32 a month the app will work on 3 devices. It has over 8000 movies, some currently in the theater, HBO, Showtime, all NFL, MLB, NBA, etc. Outdoor channels and almost 3000 local channels from across the country. There are 1700+ series to watch with all kinds of categories like western, documentary, DIY, horror, crime, drama, comedy, etc.

There is also a way to download another app for your phone or tablet and watch it from them without affecting your 3 device limit.

Anyways my neighbor has had it for a while and loves it. I have had it for a week and so far it is flawless. If you are interested send me a pm and I can give you my phone number and tell you more about it.

~JOE~

·
Registered
462 Posts
I had one like that few years back.. kept having to update it and finally got annoyed with it only working sometimes and now I just stream with a few monthly subscriptions. Amazon and hbo max is enough TV for me at the moment. Ditched Netflix a year ago.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My neighbor has had it for just about a year and according to him there are not issues yet.

~JOE~

1 - 3 of 3 Posts