Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out to Candlewick with my buddy Mark and his buddy that lives on the lake. We started aroound 1:30pm and found fish by about 3:00pm and fished until 8:00pm We caught about 40 gills a piece all from 7-9.5"s and some nice Hop Klops ranging from 11-13"s once it got dark, all fish were caught on Marmooska's and Tear drops tipped with red and white spikes, 2-3 spikes. We fished 12-14 FOW. I tried a little deeper with only a perch, I put the perch on the tip as you can not use minnows in the lake. As I justed noticed now... that tip-up is still sitting in the ice hole as im typing... :shock: I forgot the tip-up. Whoever finds it will have a fish and a free tip-up if not found by tomorrow from Marks buddy. I also ended up getting a bonus Walleye and a bonus Bass as well. It was a great time and is a really great lake. Not too many people out as well. We did fish away from the small shanty town and am I glad we did! :D

It felt good to get rid of cabin fever even though I was out yesterday as well and got onto some Mondo Perch... 8)

Sorry for the quality of the pics, I forgot my camera again and used my cell phone, I as well did not get pics of the crappies as It was dark out. Many gills were released as well to fight another day as some are for the deep fryer...

Wrench

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Ed , The Panfish Mafia has a couple openings bro. A couple members have been banned becasue of unsportmant conduct. We will keep in touch man. Your a perfect candiate 8)

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Legend075 said:
Ed , The Panfish Mafia has a couple openings bro. A couple members have been banned becasue of unsportmant conduct. We will keep in touch man. Your a perfect candiate 8)
Not what the godfather told me, but if thats so.. then have fun with your life Larry. I never did anything to you and use to have a blast fishing with ya. I guess thats how it's gonna be, then fine man. I tried to keep it in PM with ya, but you took it out of PM. Have a great life fishing Larry, I hope ya the best in the future and hope you have a blast fishing this weekend.

Dave

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Nice job wrench my buddy lives on the lake and is home if you want him to look for your tip up. Just give me idea of where it is. Hell he might be on the lake now. He said he hasn't been getting many "klops" but is slaying the gills as well. He doesn't have a flasher and still does well.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hoffman said:
Nice job wrench my buddy lives on the lake and is home if you want him to look for your tip up. Just give me idea of where it is. Hell he might be on the lake now. He said he hasn't been getting many "klops" but is slaying the gills as well. He doesn't have a flasher and still does well.
Haha, nice.. its out fron the boat launch about 150 yards slightly to the left around 11 0-clock. It is orange and has a half black and half orange flag, plastic tip-up, one of the HT's I believe. there is a decent perch on there. that would be cool if he found it. It is no big deal as i have tons of tip-ups, but was one of my most useful ones besides my big game ones. Let me know if he finds it, if not, no big deal...

Thanks Nathan!

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hoffman said:
he asked which boat launch?
Thanks for the call. hope he finds it, if he does.. thats a free tip-up for him. I look foward to more of what was on the end of it this morning!!! :D

Thanks Nathan!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Dave that better of not been my tip-up i borrowed u.I'll have to issue a hit out on you.LOL By the way nice pile of fish.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
WrenchingnFishing said:
Legend075 said:
Not what the godfather told me, but if thats so.. then have fun with your life Larry. I never did anything to you and use to have a blast fishing with ya. I guess thats how it's gonna be, then fine man. I tried to keep it in PM with ya, but you took it out of PM. Have a great life fishing Larry, I hope ya the best in the future and hope you have a blast fishing this weekend.

Dave
Dave,

You just remeber who brought you into our group. Oh I AM living a fun life. As time ages I am starting to understand what your all about man. A good kid that has some series issues that he needs to take care of ASAP. You have never brought anything to the table but notice you are very good at mooching off of others one that is TOO stupid to realize it hope she gots her money's worth. Your drinking and attuide is just getting out of hand which pretty much digging you into your grave. And not paying your debt doesnt help either.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Nice report Dave: I hope you can find your tipup!

Larry and Dave, can't we all just get along? I enjoy reading reports from the both of you and would hate for one of you to stop posting because of a personal problem you have with someone else.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Islandfisher said:
Nice report Dave: I hope you can find your tipup!

Larry and Dave, can't we all just get along? I enjoy reading reports from the both of you and would hate for one of you to stop posting because of a personal problem you have with someone else.
I will not stop posting and neither will Larry as I hope, hes a great guy and hope to read his reports in the future. But thanks Sean, It's much appreciated. Hope to run into you on the ice someday...

Dave

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.