Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
never caught a carp before. only tried 2 or 3 times but was very curious how hard they pulled etc. So..., went carpin' this morning. caught two on sweet corn. best 75cents i ever spent. got snagged while fighting one but ended up landing him anyway. kinda weird because the second one had some organs or something attached to his head. not sure what was up with that. it wasn't attached to my hook or line at all. I poked at it a little and whatever it was, was stuck on the carps head. couldn't take great pics cause i was by myself but anyway here there are.....

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Neil and I were there a day or two before before.. -bridge area- And Neil Accidentally hooked one in the side of the mouth And A lot of it's skin broke off looked nasty blood...aghhhh But i couldn't understand it because usually there skin doesn't tear even close to as easy as i saw that hook do. But it was in the the same area as the fish in your picture. Maybe more infected .. ? if it's even the same fish. From What i grew up believing is fish don't tend to go more then 300yrds radius from where it was caught before If it supports all it's needs habit wise. And in rivers usually they Tend to. so it's a legitimate chance it may be the same fish... Man.. that's crazy. time to hit those logs.....

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.