Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe 9 months ago bought a new phone at target ,with consumer cellar,they transferred my old number to the new phone,last week found out my number is not my old number but the number the phone came with,consumer cellar said they must not have transferred my number,don't make sense,people have called me who had my old number,I did take it in to have the screen replaced,they took our the sim card,or something out the side of the phone kept it a month,could not get a screen and I picked it up,any ideas?

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
I had consumer cellular for about one day. They told me they couldn’t transfer my old number from T Mobile to their company. This is after they told me they could do it on my initial conversation with them.
I ditched them and fortunately I was able to get my old number back when I went back to TMobile.

When I moved south TMobile service was spotty so now I’m with Spectrum and couldn’t be happier.
Unlimited call and text and 1gb data a month for $14 tax included. In 2 years I haven’t come close to going over on the data. I hardly ever use my phone for anything but nowadays it’s a necessary evil. Only catch was my old phone wouldn’t work on their system so I had to buy a new one.

I don’t know if Spectrum is up north but if they are it’s worth a look.

~JOE~

·
Registered
5,645 Posts
Better yet let's shit can our cell phones and go back to rotaries. Things would be sooo much quieter.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I could do it,put a gps in the truck all I need,and women would quit falling in freight elevators ,which are located on sidewalks.

·
Registered
449 Posts
When I moved south TMobile service was spotty so now I’m with Spectrum and couldn’t be happier. Unlimited call and text and 1gb data a month for $14 tax included. In 2 years I haven’t come close to going over on the data.
My kid called us from Champaign last night complaining that he ran out of his 10 gigs and his life is a living hell.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts