Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Sorry to hear about your wallet. Hopefully someone finds it and sends it in the mail to your home. I had that happen to me once. After canceling all my C-cards and reporting my license missing and etc... A week later I got an envelope in the mail with my wallet. Hope you get it back and make sure you take care of all your C-cards and etc as soon as possible. Thanks for the report and sorry about your wallet.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Love a good lost wallet thread. Last year at an undisclosed location in or near the Sub Shop in Algonquin lost my wallet.
Same deal canceled replaced check acct etc etc. Few months later get a cell fone call, "I found your wallet". Neat. I figure it has got to be soaked through with all that snow and time lost etc. Comes back perfectly dry even the gas receipts and stuff.
Well the 80-120 was missing out of it. Found it odd they had my cell # I mean I can't get just anybody's.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Losing the wallet blows. I hope you get it back. :(

·
Super Moderator
6,276 Posts
Losing a wallet is the worst. Lost one on Navy Pier as I did not realize I had a hole in the back pocket of my shorts :oops: Canceled everything then got a call a few hours later from a women who found it. She returned it cash and all. Also lost one in Port Clinton that had a lot of cash in it. Accidentally left it on a picnic bench unattended for about a minute and by the time I realized it, it was too late. Sucks to hear that oldsalt, I hope whoever finds it is honest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.