Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the chatterbait have arrived once again at Dicks. I was at the Dicks in the Village crossing shopping mall. They just got a shipment of chatterbait in. I picked up a few.

·
Registered
702 Posts
At this point the senko is the only one of the three I have had consistency with, but I haven't used the dingers too much. did buy a pack of the 4" smoke/pearls today! Chatter bait seems to hold the top spot for under-delivering: it may attrack fish but doesn't hold 'em too well, in fact I don't think I've landed a fish yet on it, though I have hooked a few decent lm bass! sure looks cool though, i'd bite on it if i were a fish!

·
Registered
358 Posts
the yum dinger and senko are practically the same but i prefer the dinger because of the slot for the hook and it seems to hold up better, everytime i caught a fish on the senko it just ripped...maybe it was just a bad batch tho

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
i like both senkos and dingers. but they have different falling actions as i posted earlier in the "Lake Opeka" threads. senkos wobble and dingers sway side to side. senkos have produced more fish on the fall than dingers for me anyway. both are great as jerkbaits however. wish chatterbaits come in a smaller mini size.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts