Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
There is a boat launch around 42nd? and western. It opened last year. It has spots for about twenty rigs. dock is long enough for quite a few boats. Water is a bit shallow so be careful. I think it is free to park during the week but you have to pay during the weekends. On the plus side the lot is patrolled during the weekends.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went to check out the new boat launch Tuesday on the Chicago river. Its actually on 31st and Western , not 42nd. Pretty nice boat Launch . I will post pictures when i go to launch by boat in a couple of weeks. :D

·
Registered
825 Posts
chicubs08 said:
I went to check out the new boat launch Tuesday on the Chicago river. Its actually on 31st and Western , not 42nd. Pretty nice boat Launch . I will post pictures when i go to launch by boat in a couple of weeks. :D
There have been a lot of reports of vandalism at that launch. There was a lot of chatter on CLF about it last year. Some guy had something like $8000 in damages done to his vehicle there. I don't even think about using it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.