Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving home tonight and I noticed that Dick's was having a clearance sale at the Arlington Heights store (near Lake Arlington on Rand Road). I was in a rush so I didn't go in. Perhaps the other locations are having the same sales.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I was going there tonight anyway to return some stuff so maybe I will luck into some good sales. I will let you know what I find out.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
sweet! i needed supplies anyway for the tournament this weekend!

thanks for the heads up and link guys!

fyi: i noticed that the minnkota 55 endura has a manufacturers $30 rebate. that's 55lbs of thrust for under $200 bucks.

rapala and zoom are 20% off.

·
Registered
953 Posts
That's the same deal I got on the Endura 55 a couple of weeks ago from Dick's. I think it's a deal that ran for all of June. The $30 rebate is a Visa gift card.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
btw, anybody recently buy a quantum pt series rod from bps? i have a quantum rebate for $50 dollars with the purchase of both PT reel and rod. i bought the reel but no rod. if somebody bought a pt rod recently we can split the $50 bps gift card 50/50.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Well, the clearance is a joke. Just some apparel is all i saw.
Oh, btw.. I brought my daughter to the store and she was really excited to help me pick out a few bobbers and hooks, but she had to go to the bathroom. Well, one step into the mens room and it was FILTHY, waste all over the toilets, and on the wall. I advised the front counter about that and she didn't call someone to clean it, she called the mgr instead and said they only cleaned it once a night. I called the mgr and he seemed to try to deny it. I couldn't believe thats how they treat there customers. Dropped everything back on the shelf and walked out.
I was just so pissed. Bad customer service.
It just pissed me off, my 2 year old daughter was so excited to help me..
Sorry for the rant, but they lost my business, unless there corp comes up with a good apology from that store.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.