Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a argument with my dads friend about coho. Here it is. I got a coho other day fishing. Small about 6lbs and it had a little white on its tip which is like a type of cancer or I don't know but it ended up having only 1 lb of meat after the eggs which most were gone. I said it was going to die anyway since it entered the river and didn't look to strong he said that it would live cause if it didn't have a upper jaw fully hooked around it would still live. He said that it will die once that hook is big enough where he can barely open his mouth. Who is right? I mean anything in that river dies except steelhead. And this is the root river I'm talking about. I mean I would think it dies? Soon soon cause I pulled it out of a very tight log jam and I had to lift it over everthing so he wouldn't take it under I fought it for maybe like 1 minute and I was able to grab him no probleme and I really mean log jam

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.