Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man my cousin is moving up in the world of Bassfishing. Check out the link below. Steven Mui on the right is my cousin standing next to the Hack attack Greg Hackney. Way to go champ just dont forget your cousin bro :D . Man I wish that had programs like this back in my days.

www.collegebass.com

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
I seen the episode he fished on match fishing,theres another member on this site that is also on the ILLINI team but he`s been MIA for a while.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Larry, weren't we talking about these tournaments Last night and the ILBF that I fished with Keith. I'm suprised you found that photo man. Im glad hes up in there with the game! Pretty Cool man!!!! If you wanna go fishin tonite, I might go to Bangs if all goes well. I have to buy a new globe for my lantern... including Mantles... "I know, I broke em again!!!" :( thats 3 times this ice season, LOL

Dave

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow is your cousin lucky. A friend of mine used to try to fish small local tournaments all the time in Wisconsin. He never really won much. We used to call him Hideous Chud. He would show up all the time with this blue Tub of dead spikes and always :cry: if someone asked him for a cup of Coffee out of his Thermos or to ever chip in for gas. I wonder where he is these days :?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.