Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my buddy havent been open water fishing in a while and we are gettin sick and tired of ice fishing. We want to go to a river thats not frozen over i cant decide whhich one to go to. Or a lake that isn;t frozen over. like the WWD (never been there). We are lookin to catch bass and really anything i can get. Where schould I go, im not really an expert on rivers around here. Where schould we go. Any suggestions. Preferally in the cook county are may b will county. Sorry to be picky, But i could use a little help here.
Thanks
Dom

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
The fox river is always a suggestion. All the dams are open. Some eyes have probaly move up in the dams already but in the next couple of weeks the eyes should be starting to move into those dams in large numbers. With some stable weather and the right water level the action could be dynamite.

The WWD on the boarder of IL and IN on Lake Michigan aka state line is also another option. Been getting some good reports on the browns and coho.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.