Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on my family vacation last week up in Wisconsin and was able to spend some time fishing each day. I didn't catch a lot of fish this year, but we did catch a couple of really nice smallies. I went out one morning with my two brother-in-laws to a really great place for them. I even remembered to charge my camera battery the night before. The only problem was I left the battery at the house and didn't realize it until we tried to use it. :roll: So I apologize for the crappy cell phone pics. Atleast I didn't forget my reels like my brother-in-law though. :p

My fish was caught on a crankbait and was 4.5 lbs.

I thought that my fish was big until my brother-in-law hooked into this. :shock:

It weighed 6 lbs and went 22 inches. It was caught on a wacky-rigged Yum Dinger. We actually thought that he had a northern on because the fish never surfaced until he got it up to the boat.

Many more smaller fish were caught on Rat-L-Traps and assorted plastics.

I also caught another fish on another day that was 20 inches, but didn't have my phone along with me at the time to take a pic.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Its funny how you make the six pund one look huge compare to the other one. I dont know Doc...fish look huge when u catch them..I think u cheat. lol

Nice smallies..I bet they put a hell of a fight!!

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Seebass said:
6LB. smallie is a trophy. Sounds like an entry into Bassmaster magazine Doc!
It would be if I had a better pic. I got a pic of a 4.5 smallie that I caught last year in the North American Fishing magazine.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.