Chicago Fishing Forum banner
61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Know a guy who's had it twice. Refuses to get vaccinated but took Ivermectin.

Did I mention that he's an idiot?

Reactions: ganz1960

·
Registered
656 Posts
My daughter was one of the first to get the vaccine she is a pharmacies she got covid about 8 months after she was vacationed going for her booster shot tomorrow I honestly didn't know if I'm going to get a booster shot felt terrible after the ones that I got before

·
Registered
5,841 Posts
Someone please answer this question for me. If a person is not vaccinated and doesnt have the virus how is this person a threat to anyone?

~JOE~
Do I really have to answer this? Simple... If a person refuses to vaccinate, they most likely also have a conceal carry permit. They are a well-trained marksperson and are a threat to anyone that messes with them or their family. 🙌

·
Registered
540 Posts
I got the vaccine specifically to not wear a mask. Now I just don’t wear it anywhere. Yes, I’m one of those assholes in the store walking around without a mask. Still waiting for someone to say something. Don’t really have any response except for the first sentence of this post.
I have both natural and vaccine immunity so I just refuse to participate in “religious” mask wearing rituals.

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
My wife & I got vaccinated because we love our kids and grandkids. We'd also like to live as long as possible.

I wear a mask in crowded places and maintain distance from others because I don't want to spread COVID to others around me in the rare possibility I might have a breakthrough infection and remain asymptomatic.

BTW - at the very worse .0019 % of those who've been vaccinated may have died from complications. So not at all close to 1%. So more people haven't died from the vaccine than from COVID. Over 600,000 have died of COVID. How many have died of other things because there wasn't room in a hospital because beds are occupied by people who refused to get vaccinated?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Pushing people in the vaccination process is not right, in my opinion. The vaccinating laws need to be more regulative; I think this covid situation is a good time to make laws project about vaccinating and that categories of people are obliged to do that, in that conditions, etc. I don't want to be vaccinated; from the pandemic started, I tried to find the best mask option to be safe from Covid. My friend suggested the N95 masks. I couldn't find much information on N95 respirators that was easy to understand until I visited Pandemic Pal. They recommended the affordable and qualitative n95 masks which I find super comfortable. I'm a cashier so I wear one to work every day. I'm sick of angry anti-maskers getting in my face but with the vaccine and a high-filtration mask, I feel much safer.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Please read this:
Sorry for the young woman who died. I know someone , mid 70s, no vaccine, had the corona and was on a ventilator for months. Doctors told his family there was nothing further they could do. He pulled through and I see him regularly.

61 - 80 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.