·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Now there's an uplifting perspective!:giggle:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Had covid felt like shit for about a week got the shot felt like shit for 2 days got second shot again felt like shit so if you feel that YOU need to get the shot do it if YOU don't want to get it then don't I did what I thought was best for ME

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Know a guy who's had it twice. Refuses to get vaccinated but took Ivermectin.

Did I mention that he's an idiot?

Reactions: ganz1960

·
Registered
239 Posts
My daughter was one of the first to get the vaccine she is a pharmacies she got covid about 8 months after she was vacationed going for her booster shot tomorrow I honestly didn't know if I'm going to get a booster shot felt terrible after the ones that I got before

·
Registered
675 Posts
Second shot was so sick ready to call 911,it was bad,I have migraines and it triggered one,took meds for the migraine passed out,woke up 12 hours later,felt so good went out washed and waxed both my trucks,will get booster,,have migraine meds and wax ready.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Jen Psaki just confirmed White House is a-ok letting countless migrants in undocumented without the vaccine. Mandate for workers though. Makes so much logical sense. You tell me what is going on....

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Someone please answer this question for me. If a person is not vaccinated and doesnt have the virus how is this person a threat to anyone?

~JOE~

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Someone please answer this question for me. If a person is not vaccinated and doesnt have the virus how is this person a threat to anyone?

~JOE~
Do I really have to answer this? Simple... If a person refuses to vaccinate, they most likely also have a conceal carry permit. They are a well-trained marksperson and are a threat to anyone that messes with them or their family. 🙌

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Do I really have to answer this?
I suspect the answer is 'yes'. I also suspect your answer defies logic. Not that there's anything wrong with it. :oops:

·
Registered
410 Posts
I got the vaccine specifically to not wear a mask. Now I just don’t wear it anywhere. Yes, I’m one of those assholes in the store walking around without a mask. Still waiting for someone to say something. Don’t really have any response except for the first sentence of this post.
I have both natural and vaccine immunity so I just refuse to participate in “religious” mask wearing rituals.

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
My wife & I got vaccinated because we love our kids and grandkids. We'd also like to live as long as possible.

I wear a mask in crowded places and maintain distance from others because I don't want to spread COVID to others around me in the rare possibility I might have a breakthrough infection and remain asymptomatic.

BTW - at the very worse .0019 % of those who've been vaccinated may have died from complications. So not at all close to 1%. So more people haven't died from the vaccine than from COVID. Over 600,000 have died of COVID. How many have died of other things because there wasn't room in a hospital because beds are occupied by people who refused to get vaccinated?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Pushing people in the vaccination process is not right, in my opinion. The vaccinating laws need to be more regulative;

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
I’m still waiting for an answer to my question that I posted on this thread about 6 posts back.

~JOE~

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Please read this:
Sorry for the young woman who died. I know someone , mid 70s, no vaccine, had the corona and was on a ventilator for months. Doctors told his family there was nothing further they could do. He pulled through and I see him regularly.

61 - 80 of 91 Posts