Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Not seeing it in my future. :cry:

I wish this weather would just stay put and act kindly to us anglers.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I had hoped too, but I keep finding projects to do around the house. Plus, the creeks and rivers are up a bit to much for me right now. Maybe early next week though.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I will be out sunday,and every sunday,with maybe a saturday, Donit know where this sunday will decide at end of week Maybe sterling,ig,braidwood,will be shore fishing having some special wellding done on the big boat,not ready yet,so i am stuck on shore or the little boat i can use but it is a pain in the butt to put it in the back of the truck,going to get a trailer for it I will be somewhere this sunday

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Just stopped for about 20 minutes on my way home from work. Hit a little inlet to a pond where the water was flowing. Picked a scale off a carp with a jig and twister that's it. It was freakin' cold out. It's supposed to be almost 50 this weekend so maybe we'll see a few posts.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I'm thinking I'll get out with the masses on Sunday mid to late afternoon. Probably hit up Geneva hoping the water is still raging and the fish are where I think they'll be.

·
Registered
122 Posts
RonG said:
The weather doesn't seem too crazy today. It's beautiful out. 8)

I'm getting the fish machine together this afternoon.

Watch out fishies!
That's pretty frickin' cool. I've been thinking about getting a kayak to hit more spots on the DP and CCFPD lake around my place, but, being a bigger guy, I was worried about stability issues. Your setup gave me some ideas.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.