Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I have used an older Curado, and a newer Revo. The Revo wins hands down. If it is your first, I would strongly recomend a Revo. I remember the interanly adjusted cetrifugal brake on the Curado being shady. The magnetic style brake on the Revos is much easier to use, in my oppinion.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
O.K. Amen.

Toyota Camry
I have seen it everyday, both '89 280k, and a '95 230k and counting.(The '89 jusy went on to its next owner!) And countless others. People dont value the 3000 mile oil change like they used to. Priceless reliability. I love American cars more than oxygen, but a reliable parts getter is also priceless. :D Personally my parts getter is still american (G.M.), but that's coincidental. There is a to-do list related to that. Even so, nothing beats a 350 and a 4L60E! Woohoo!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
<<<<< American Made Vehicle Only, except for Fishn Gear !!!
I used to be the same way, till I got a Nissan Frontier and found so much more time for fishing. I love Corvettes, Camaros, etc., and any other RWD that made it into the 90's for sure. And anything else before that even more. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.