Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've called around to several locations, trying to find a Daiwa rod dealer. None of the ones I contacted carry the model rod I'm looking for.

I tried the usuals- Cabela's, BPS, Dicks, GM, Farm&Fleet, Sports Authority etc. to no avail.

Anyone know of a store that carries the Daiwa Procyon casting rods in stock?

Thanks for any info.

p.s. I know I can buy them online, but I've had 2 deals go sour already, and would rather just go buy one so I have it in hand.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
call Johny at Lees Bait and Tackle. He can order you one and you can go in and pick it up when recieved... shipping is fast their!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, no more ordering. I'm waiting for Paypal to refund my money on two already that were ordered from "reputable" sellers. I want to buy one, and have it in hand when I leave.

Besides having worked at a place on Tonne Rd before, I cringe even thinking about driving to and in that area. It was almost a 2hr commute for me. But thanks for the idea.

·
Registered
959 Posts
The only other places I can think of that aren't on your list would Strictly Fishing in Shorewood, IL; Fish Tech in Morton Grove, IL; Angler International Resources in Palatine, IL; and The Salmon Shop in Palatine, IL. I have heard that Fish Tech often carries items that other stores don't. I think they are all smaller stores, but it might be worth a shot to look them up and give them a call.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.