1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Culprit said:
U should of used the pm option ,
Instead of cluttering the board :roll:
Hey I don't tell you how to fish!! And by the way, YOU could have PM'd me with that message!!

I'm kidding around dude!

The reason I didn't PM is because I saw he was online browsing the boards, and the PM doesn't immediate let you know when you have a message. It was an urgent email message I needed to get out. URGENT

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
mplant1 said:
Culprit said:
U should of used the pm option ,
Instead of cluttering the board :roll:
Hey I don't tell you how to fish!! And by the way, YOU could have PM'd me with that message!!

I'm kidding around dude!

The reason I didn't PM is because I saw he was online browsing the boards, and the PM doesn't immediate let you know when you have a message. It was an urgent email message I needed to get out. URGENT
:shock:

·
Registered
400 Posts
LMFAO! And Jay....Paris Hilton?!?!?! You could have picked anyone and you pick Paris Hilton :lol:

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thread is still kicking.

dave - when you wanna hit the hard water??

and what the hell is with all these boobies avatars?? i'm gonna need to find me one to use and put this kayak to rest

·
Registered
400 Posts
mplant1 said:
and what the hell is with all these boobies avatars?? i'm gonna need to find me one to use and put this kayak to rest
Hey; if you can't beat 'em, join 'em! :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.