Sky: Partly Cloudy
Water: low
Water color: clear
B. Pressure: 30.09
Fish Caught: 4
09 Fish Count:81
Skunks: 3
Dec.31,2008-jan.1,2010

Evening gents, man just got out of work... Exhausted. But looking forward to tomorrow!! hopefully I can sleep tonight.. it's tough when your excited to get out every day ! Today I Caught 4 , And man do these fish fight!!! usual Rig, Usual Bait, And the Same spot as the past 3 or 4 days. The bigger Carp are definitely pushing the smaller ones out.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Got these 4 Hard fighting fish. (Each fish taking longer then a minute to pull in :shock: ).

BEAST!

:mrgreen:

:mrgreen:

:|

see you all tomorrow...

81 Fish baby!

-Geo
Multi-species fisherman
[email protected]
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:!:

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
Carp are nice they must be easy to catch this time of year , as you have shown well done in all this crazy weather !!!!! .....but where are the Bass man :wink: or r u just targeting the fat gold fish? They sure r some pigs :lol:

344 days to go ...I enjoy every post :mrgreen:

·
Registered
513 Posts
You're intense dude. What you are doing is really great! I wish I had the time to do what you are doing. Well...I'm sure if I were down in Texas I would :wink: it's nice and warm down there.

Best of luck to you in the future bro, keep slayin em!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.