Sky: Cloudy/dark
Water: low
Water color: clear
B. Pressure: 29.93
Fish Caught: 1
09 Fish Count:94
Skunks: 4
Dec.31,2008-Dec.31,2009

.. Lucky, Is probably the best word to describe today's outing. I fished for 1hr 20 min. Exactly with not one twitch of the tip of my rod... No Bite! It felt damp.. chilly and although sunny it didn't make much difference. The Fish I managed was small and hooked barely in the top lip, He Gave me one quick jerk.. I set the hook. He could have easily ripped my hook with one HUGE tug And he did make many but my really Great pflueger Trion Drag system Still ran as smooth.. As the day I bought her :mrgreen: Almost 4 1/2 years ago :mrgreen:

-GEO
Multi-<((><
[email protected]

:?

·
Registered
95 Posts
thats a good healthly looking fish! I got to get out there too I havent done any open water carpin for awhile now and I'm getting itchy! I'm gonna tie up a bunch more hair rigs and get fishin.

dont know the northside very well, is your WWD top secret or can you tell me how to get there??? just pm me if its okay. maybe we can finally hook up and do some fishing togather?? from one fellow carper to another :lol:

Joe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.