Sky: --
Water: --
Water color:--
B. Pressure: --
Fish Caught: 0-0
09 Fish Count: 145
Skunks:16
Dec.31,2008-Dec.31,2009

Before my outing on day 58.. I found out my Cat (Mookie) A Siamese cat which stayed by my side for the last 17 1/2 Years had passed. Now although He lived such a long life, And a very happy one. It hit me hard.. Every night he slept with me. Every morning Before I started my day i kissed and hugged him. I've been in somewhat of a depressed but silent mood about it. For as long as i can remember He was there. And it especially hit me the night of day 58 When He didn't come walking in my room. I've had many animals come and go throughout my life but this one is hard...

Really Hard.

He's really gone.

I'm not going to go into to detail about my last two outings.

but will say I did Actually fish both days for carp to the best of my ability.

it's been a rough week...

Here's my skunks.

March Will be a Turning point. I will do better.

R.I.P. Mookie.

- Geo

:cry:

:cry:

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
That's why they call it the..... "Dead Cat Bounce"

U will bounce back :lol:

Larry The Cable Guy speak:
I am sorry for that your lord I do love all dem sweet critters ..I just can't help myself sometimes u know that

R.I.P dear Mookie :(

·
Administrator
5,361 Posts
Hey George... I lost my dear cat Rupert 2 years ago. He was my boy for 15 years and really was like a son to me. He had been with me through EVERYTHING and always stayed by my side. I completely feel your pain dude. The love they can give is SO unbelievable.

Two, well almost three years later i'm not ready to get another cat. It wasn't about "having a cat" - as many often believe. I'm sure you know what I mean.

God bless Mookie.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Damn George, sorry to hear about your kitty.

Not trying to be funny, but I used to live with a girlfriend years ago. We eventually broke up and it upset me more that she was taking her cat with her.

·
Registered
248 Posts
i kow how you feel i had a 16 year old lab pass away it was the hardest thing for my family and i still think about it to this day i look at pictures and it makes me sad luckily we got a new pup whos great and keeps me happy i hope you feel better george -Andrew

·
Registered
356 Posts
I am sorry to hear about Mookie Geo_Our family recently lost our cat who was with
us for 21 yrs. it is very hard to lose a pet but we look back and remember all the times
that we were blessed to have with him,and gave him the best life we could give him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.