Water: HIGH
Water color: Stained
B. Pressure: 29.71
Fish Caught: 1
09 Fish Count: 177
Skunks:21
Dec.31,2008-Dec.31,2009

.. Yes indeed

I've fished MANY Species and still the common carp continue to amaze me due to there size, There Quantity And There unbelievable mirror image of a Red fish fight!

Fished for them about 30 Minutes Before the rain really came through. Caught one almost instantly Size 12 hook, 6 lb Test and Whole kernel sweet corn. Had another taker but couldn't manage to set the hook into him.

Looking for some bass but need to grab a few Heavy football jigs. With all this high water.

thanks for your time.

- Geo
Multi-<((><
[email protected]

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
513 Posts
Cranked said:
What I like about this particular carp is it's Foo Man Chu moustache.

Reminds me of Charlie Chan.

Carp fishing is a huge part of the fishing industry in Britain.

Nice going Dude. Glad to see you back reporting on consecutive days. That waiting a day or two for a report was bullshit man! LOL
"Adrock gets nice with Charlie Chan." is all I can think about whenever I hear that comic name.

Great job Geo, once again you never cease to amaze me.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
i'm starting to wonder how over ran with carp the chicago river actually is. seems they can be caught with regularity on almost any stretch of it. sure hope to see a lot of reports of other species caught there this year. don't get me wrong, the pull of a carp can be a TON of fun and I love fishing for carp but i'm hoping the north shore channel can still have a healthy offering of its other inhabitants for a long time to come.

B

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh Trust me..

your going to see a lot of different species at a constant basis.. Just let things settle :wink:

My new HD camera has turned me off on making videos Because of the very poor sound quality. But I'm still going to do it everyone can turn there speakers up :lol: :D

So there will be a few more of those coming soon.

- Geo

:mrgreen:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.