Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fishing duh! So now I have 6 loads of neglected laundry piled up, and just waiting for me. I made a promise to myself to stay home today and clean house. That was before I got a phone call from Lee asking if I wanted to go back out to Long Lake again today. Why do today what you can put off 'till tomorrow, right? The bite was light and slow but I'm glad that I went, as I finally caught a decent sized LM bass, measured at 19"!

The weather mananged to hold off 'till the end of the day, rain starting just as we loaded the boat on the trailer.

I'm not sure what kind of love affair Lee has with these fish....see for yourself...

Maybe he just takes kissing the fish for luck a little too serious. That was it except for one other dink.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Atta girl koolaid! :D

Now I've heard of guys developing "BassThumb" from ridiculously productive days on the water...

...but I'd hate to see BBL's tongue after one of those exceptionally plentiful days :shock:

Methinks this trend's not going to stick :wink:

Great post =)

·
Registered
308 Posts
You're a quick learner. Today she learns how to cast a baitcasting reel. Then wham! A nice bass just shy of 4 lbs nails her jig. Absolutely no pattern today. 5 hours on the water and 4 bites between the two of us. Yesterday she learned how to skip a jig. Now she's a pro! WTF! I must be a Rootard. It took me 20 years and I still don't know what the "F" I'm doing! Pay your dues and shut up and fish. You still look like Bartman

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Legend075 said:
Wow :shock: very nice BASS Karen. Is Lee fore playing with that Bass. :lol:
I think Lee and Wrench have something in common here. :shock:

·
Registered
308 Posts
It doesn't stop at fish. At least I don't suck on everything like wrenchin. I have that gag reflex so I can't ever do what wrenchin can. Wrenchin would be a hit in chicago on halsted street.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Big Bass Lee said:
It doesn't stop at fish. At least I don't suck on everything like wrenchin. I have that gag reflex so I can't ever do what wrenchin can. Wrenchin would be a hit in chicago on halsted street.
LMFAO... haha I gotta get ya back some how!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.