Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have any recomendations on a deep cycle battery? I'm not going top-of-the-line since I plan on getting rid of my boat after this year and inexpensive batteries have always served my purposes in the past. So before someone replies "Optima"..... I used to just buy Ed Shirely batteries when I had the discount but I don't anymore. Does Walmart have anything? Thanks for any input.

·
Super Moderator
6,276 Posts
The last Deep Cycle I had from Wal-Mart I believe was an Everstart, or something of that nature. They are cheap and I had varying experiences with them but they each lasted a minumum of 2 years so you should be set with them for a season.

·
Registered
748 Posts
AC-DELCO sold quite a few never had a comeback but i donit know the price of them compared to other batteries if they are about the same i would go with them We also sell them for cars and they hold up very well, The marine battery comes in 3 sizes The middle of the line is the one we usually sell

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.