Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5/4 Got out at Deep late on monday at about 3pm with the wife and kids....rented a boat and started rowing it was calm for about 30 minutes then the wind picked up crazy knocked me around all over the place, couldn get any action going till the winds died about 2-3 hrs later really rough without a troller which i have but no battery (buying one this week) only managed 1 14" on a green rat-L and my wife got a 14" on a worm at the same time she also got a nice little perch on a worm!
Ran into TraderSteve and talked to him a bit about the action and how he did, he gave me some great tips and his pictures speak volumes, thanks again Steve!
I was tired and hungry for more so Jack gave me a deal on a cabin and spent the night!

5/5 got up early had a buddy meet me and we launched at 6:30am, water was like glass and gin clear, ive never seen water that clear ... on the row over seen a few bass in the water it was like that show hook n look ....i was excited, didnt take long before we got some action 1st one was 16" on a fat free red and yellow shallow diving perch type lure and then it was nice steady action, till about 2pm not as abundant a day as trader steve but between us we managed 9 bass with the biggest being 2 18" females a few 16"s and a few 14 and 15 inchers my best day on deep lake heres a few pics....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Nice fish nice pics! I was out today, they're on beds. 8) Get em while they're hot! For anyone that thinks catching bedders is wrong, come out with me! I'll SHOW you the fish go right back to the beds! I could've caught the same fish several times if I had wanted today...

rootpro6 said:
deep is deffinetly going to be crazy fishing for a while now. Nice bass!!
Why's fishing deep going to be crazy for a while now?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.