Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bassman for life and I had a very good day today,fished from 6am -12pm caught plenty of fish despite the 10+ mph NE E winds, whoever said when the wind is from the east the fish bite the least is crazy lol

Dean caught a 3.8lber & 3.4lber
I caught a 3.3lber & 2.6lber
and many other fish 13-14`` U guys should of came out :(

·
Registered
953 Posts
Nice job guys!! Those are some nice fish. :D

As for shoulda woulda coulda I can guarantee if I had gone out there I would have caught a total of no fish. That's just how it goes for me on that lake nowadays. In any case I plan on getting back there next week after the week's layoff. Maybe the absence for a week will help me get the mojo back. :?

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The usual-dingers in the weeds & crankbaits on the edges along with some topwater in the slop which produced the biggest fish of the day :D
The only place we didnt catch anything was the lily pads on the far north end of the lake.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
yeah, great job dad and dino! :mrgreen:

i knew i shoulda gone to deep. but like clancy, i've been on a skunk terror. in fact, i'm a skunk terrorist! a skunkerist!!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Yeah, I think Augy and I are going have to start a Deep Lake therapy group. A place where frustrated and skunked anglers of Deep Lake can gather and feel comfortable about expressing their feelings of wearing the skunk. It could be very therapeutic. 8) Then again it could take this one week layoff to get both of us back in the groove again. Of course next weekend is looking hot, hot, hot!!! :shock:

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
support group meeting this saturday at deep! anyone who's been skunked at least once is invited. if you've never been skunked this year...well...shit...i have no words for someone like that. heck, you can come too! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Don`t worry I know when I`m not wanted ,I wont be there :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.