Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW, I can relate to the long nights partying and waking up early to hit the water... Just keep on drinking! :lol:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stevethegreek said:
wrenchin, we need to go out, drink all night with some women (i usually prefer divorcees) after we get a little buzz going, we then head to the water for some 4am fishin' till about noon....then we continue on drinking until the next day, all while fishin'- or something like that....NIGHTCRAWLER knows these girls that will actually live bait our hooks when we dangle it in front of them....it is HILARIOUS.....one time the chick was tying her shoe or lighting a cig or something, and she didnt have a free hand to put a stinkbait on 'CRAWLERS circle hook...he told both the girls he owned that river and made them leave, after they started crying cause NIGHTCRAWLER was 'so mean' to them.....he said that they took too long and that he missed a huge cat because of them, and that her cigarette wasnt as important: CLASSIC TIMES!

stg
LMFAO, For sure man. I am with a girl right now though. Haha It's already a pain in the ass, but she is cool and gives me lots of space 8) . I am game though! I think you already know me well enough, and as for the drinking. I only drink on the weekends now, I tried to quit. But that did not work out as planned. LOL I will be out at Fox and Hound tomorrow night. Call my cell tomorrow. Also I will be out in wicker park on Saturday night, I gotta go buy a 2004 KX250 out there since I just sold one of my other dirt bikes. I will be drinking at a bar down there too. I am keeping the KX250 though, I usually build them and then sell them and make some cash, but I want this bike :mrgreen: . Then Monday I will be out riding at Byron. Hit me up tomorrow during the day man, well go drinkn and then fishn...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.