Wind: NNW 5 mph
Max. Humidity: 48%
UV Index: 9 Very High

Sunrise: 5:16 AM CT

I am there. Anyone else want to join in :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
i'm in for sure. sounds like perfect conditions for deep! topwater baby!!!!!

my newbie friend john will probably go again so i'll need a motor! i don't think aris will let me borrow anything from him ever again. LOL!!

·
Registered
953 Posts
I can't stay as long as last time, but I am game. It will be good practice for the tournament on the 30th!! :D I too have no motor. :oops:

·
Registered
401 Posts
i can't go, me and the wife moving into the new condo this weekend and im also leaving for vacation to kentucky on tuesday so i got a lot to do this weekend :D i should be game for the tourney though!!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Would be one hell of a day for me,

Deep Lake in the am.
Bon Fire, and 4 wheeling in the evening in South Elgin,

Then over to my buddys for some beer and a little xbox.

I wonder if the wife would ok it.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
BassCaster said:
Augy said:
don't think aris will let me borrow anything from him ever again. LOL!!
and you think i will then....LOL
i think my track record with you is much better. nothing broken and everything returned in good condition so far. knock on wood!!! :mrgreen:

so far i owe aris a wingnut for his depthfinder and a prop for his trolley. still, not too bad. it could be worse. LOL! :lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Basscaster, I'm interested. Need a little more info: where is Deep Lake.
I've never head of it except on this site. What time? I don't have a boat. Do you guys partner up with boat guys or do you rent? what's the deal. :?:

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Hey Tuna,we rent boats and bring our own motors,the lake is in lake Villa

boat rentals r only $15 for all day :D

·
Super Moderator
6,230 Posts
Man, that sucks :D :p It is the truth though. Got a stack of In-Fisherman in the living room that could practically touch the roof :D

I was thinking maybe our wives could start a club for when we are out fishing. Maybe clean some of our extra reels, respool some line, tie some worm harnesses, sharpen hooks, ect. Why don't you guys run it by your wives first and let me know how it goes :p

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
FishinMatt said:
I was thinking maybe our wives could start a club for when we are out fishing. Maybe clean some of our extra reels, respool some line, tie some worm harnesses, sharpen hooks, ect. Why don't you guys run it by your wives first and let me know how it goes :p
that sounds great!!! let me just put on my kevlar vest before i run it by her! :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.